Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wow i haven't updated in a few...

okay so i am a slacker. Go ahead, say it, "April, you are a lazy slacker!" At least that is what michelle would say if she were here right. So time for an update on everything. hope you all a ready for a big long post...

where to start...
Well, my air conditioning finally got fixed after how many days. Let's see, oh, almost a month after they said they were going to fix it. It was supposed to be fixed the night after the incident, but apparently it had to go to corporate first. Then they were supposed to come Tuesday and fix it but that never happened. Someone else's hot water heater broke down and they had to go take care of that, which is understandable. So they finally came out Wednesday and fixed it. I don't care anymore, it's done. End of story.

Vacation sucked. It rained everyday, our tent leaked, it was like 40 degrees, we forgot our sleeping bags so we froze all night, i accidently brought my broken camping chair (which means we through the good one away when we moved instead of throwing away the broken one), we forgot our brand new cast iron skillet (meaning no eggs for breakfast), we ate our wedding cake (because it was our one year anniversary and everyone says that you have to eat your year old wedding cake on your anniversary) it tasted like crap, trust me people don't ever eat year old cake even if it has been frozen, and then after a trip to Pittsburg our car decides that it doesn't want us to go home, so the battery dies. GRRRR! So to make matters worse. We get the car jumped but it won't hold a charge. So we have to get a new battery put in. There goes $100 that we weren't planning on spending. But hey we got to spend the night in a heated cabin at the campground because the manager felt sorry for us. Then I get home and the computer decided to just die while we were gone. We lost everything, almost, my smart husband got most of the stuff back. But still, we completely shut off the computer before we left to make sure that something like that wouldn't happen and it did anyways. I swear i need a vacation from my vacation! All in all, it was nice to get away for a while. But trust me the next time I go camping it will be in the summer (like August) and it won't be in Pennsylvania. The only time i will go back to Pennsylvania is if i am not camping (sorry those of you who live in Pennsylvania but you have crazier weather than Ohio)!

Well, I will let you guys read this for a while. I will update you all on Michelle in a seperate entry because i am sure you guys will be tired of reading this. Hope you all have had a better couple of weeks than i have. I am not really complaining. I thank God for everyday, but i just wish our one year anniversary would have gone a little better. Okay maybe i am complaining a little, okay a lot.... sorry.

Michelle update to come in a few minutes. I need to take a breather!