Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fun fun...not

Today I have to go to court for my divorce. After the week i had last week I am not looking forward to this. Well I am because my divorce will be final but, I am not because well, just a lot of mixed feelings.

I need to update this thing and let everyone know what happened with the job that I got but then didn't get...yeah, i know, it confused me to.

Update later...got lots to do today.

Mom is going with me. She has been such a support for me through this. I can't thank her enough.

Later,
~April~

P.S.- I have been told by multiple people that I have this Wynona Ryder thing going for me. Does anyone else see it? Let me know. I am not sure if that means that I look like Wynona Ryder or if I shoplift like her LOL. I am sure they mean that I kind of look like her. What do you think?