Saturday, April 22, 2006

One Year

Today is kind of a depressing day. I gave Michelle a call today today and asked her what she was up to and she said she was on her way to Chillocothee. I asked her why and then I realized...

One year ago today Gavin J. Colburn was killed while serving his country. He sacrificed his life in order to save my sister. Today is a very somber day. It just crept up on me out of no where. I can't believe that it has been a year already. I just don't know what to say.....

Gavin~ I can't believe it has been a year. It is hard to realize that you sacrificed your life so others could live. I thank you for everything you did but at the same time I wish that things could have turned out different. You are missed but never forgotten. May God comfort your family at this time and may no one ever forget your sacrifice. You are a true hero. God bless you!