Friday, April 07, 2006

I so need to update this thing...

I really do need to update this thing. There are so many things wrong with it. For one my sister is home from Iraq and has been since before Thanksgiving. Not to mention she also has a baby. Craziness!!! Plus I am getting tired of looking at the same dang stuff everytime I log in here. I am just way to lazy to fix it. You would think with all the time I spend on the computer I would have fixed a lot of this already. But for me it takes too much effort to actually go in and correct this stuff. I guess it would take just as long as posting a blog....but as you can see...i am not good at that either. Geez, i need to get some motivation...but i think my job has sucked all motivation out of me. I so need a new job. How did I get on that subject. Oh well, screw this I am logging out!

Night all!