Thursday, April 13, 2006

D-Day

Okay,
so i got up earlythis morning (like 5:30) because I freaking couldn't sleep (mostly because of the hacking and coughing and the sore throat). I waited around until 8 a.m. for the doctor's office to open and then made a phone call. after the nurse made me repeat everything 3 dozen times because she couldn't understand me (gee could that be because of the fact that I don't have a voice?) I finally have an appointment with the doctors at 11:10. Yeah for me. I know they are going to freaking draw blood from me and then I am going to be mad because I HATE NEEDLES! So I will update when I get back from the doctors office (not like any of you are reading thihs). So wish me luck! Oh yeah, I also called into work today because of the fact that I can't talk and I am coughing and everything, have a major headache from hell, have had very little sleep in the past two days, and don't feel like going to work and repeating myself 800 times to every customer like I did yesterday when I was about 40% better then I am today. So no work and a doctors appointment in which i know they are going to stick me with a needle. Guess that balances out to be an okay day. Now if we could take the needle stabbing out of this equation it would be a wonderful day!

wish me luck. I will update later!