Friday, March 17, 2006

Wow what a crazy life.

Well I decided it is about time for another post from me. I was waiting on things to kind of calm down before I posted again. I am sure that you guys didn't miss me that much. I bet that you thought that I had just quite posting all together. Now you are thinking "Dang it, we were soooo close to getting rid of her." The exact same thing people at my work are thinking. JUST KIDDING! Anyways, I am still alive and well. Just having one heck of a couple of weeks.

My mom has already posted about this but I thought that I should post something about it as well. Mostly because I have a couple of pictures to provide along with the news. So anyways...

As most of you know Amber had a baby on February 16th. Hunter Marie is doing well. Gaining weight and growing more everyday. I love her to death and wish I could spoil her more. However, I can't spoil her more seeing as I have another little one to spoil now. No I did not have a kid! There are no babies coming out of me until I am married or 30. Either way it will be after I am married, but I am not planning on having kids until I am at least 30. So no I didn't have a kid but MICHELLE DID!!!!!!!!!!!! SURPRISE!!!!! That is correct. On March 5th, my baby sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Mabel Rose. She only weighed 5.5 lbs. Such a tiny little thing compared to Hunter. It was a surprise to all of us. Mom called me at work on the 5th to inform me that my sister was giving birth and I had to find something to grab a hold of because I thought for sure that I was going to pass out. So yeah, my baby sister now has a baby. It is taking a lot to get used to.

So now I am an aunt times 2. Actually times 3 seeing as Amber now has two kids. I am loving every minute of it though. Both babies are so wonderful and Alexis is just so much fun to hang out with.

Oh yeah, I said something about picutes. I almost forgot. So here she is Mabel Rose......

Well I will have to post more later. I have got to get moving. Got to go out to mom and dad's and I have to go to work today as well. So I need to really get moving. Hope you all had a great St. Patty's day. I spent mine working and then sleeping. Well, i am out! Have a nice day!