Monday, March 20, 2006

I don't know about you....

I don't know about you but I happen to think that this is the most adorable thing EVER...


This is picture of Hunter and Mabel together. They are only a couple of weeks apart but look how big Hunter is compared to little Mabel. Too freakin' adorable.

I just want to take all of my nieces, line them up and squeeze the heck out of them all. I love them all so much. Anyways, I am getting ready to go to bed right now. It is 2 o'clock in the morning. I have a very funny animal story to share with you all but I am too tired to try and type it right now. So it will have to wait until morning. I just couldn't wait to get this picture up for all of you to see. This also proves to all of you that yes Michelle did actually have a baby. We weren't making it up. The picture I posted in the last entry was not another picture of Hunter. It was actually a picture of Michelle's baby. Dude, I still can't believe that my baby sister has a baby. Life is CRAZY! Anyways, I am going to go to bed now. See you all in the morning!

Oh and just in case you wanted to see it. Here is a side by side view of Hunter and Mabel close up. So you can all see the difference.

<--Hunter
Mabel---------------------------------->