Tuesday, January 31, 2006

name change?

So what am I going to have to start calling this site "Conversations With ~K"? Seriously, she is like the only one who posts comments on here anymore. A Military Mom made a comment but com on....what is wrong with the rest of you people? Let's get a move on here people!!!

I am going out to lunch with my mom today. That should be a good time. We haven't done that in a while. It will be nice just to sit down for a while and talk with mom.

As far as I know I have today off. My little informate has yet to call me and tell me to come into work. So I am just going to assume that I still have today off. I will probably get a call around noon though telling me I have to go into work. That is the way it usually works. About an hour before they want me to come in is when they usually call. Well they can do that if they want. I will be out with mom at that time and I will just not get the call. If they think that I am going to call them to see whether or not they want me to come in well...they are NUTS!!! Although I would really rather work two more days and have another day off and then work two more days and have two off. It would be a lot better then having today off and then working straight through until Monday or Tuesday. But whatever.

So I have not much going on today besides lunch with mom I will let you all know how that goes. Wait let me refraise that... I will let A Military Mom and ~K know how that goes seeing as they must be the only people who read this anymore! Sadness :(