Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Serenity

So Monday night me and the hubby went and watched Joss Whedon's "Serenity". Let me tell you that it was AWESOME! I absolutely loved it. It was actually one of the few movies that I could sit down and watch the whole thing without taking my eyes off the screen once. For those of you who have not watched the series, I highly suggest that you go out and buy the whole season on DVD. There was only one season of it. If I remember correctly it isn't too expensive to buy. Then after you watch the series, go see the movie. Reason being, because it will help you understand some of the movie.

I was really surprised with how the movie ended. For those of you who have seen the movie you will understand what I mean. I actually cried during a couple of parts because I just couldn't believe what happened. I am glad that we finally figure out the whole situation with River though. Part of my theory on her was correct but not completely. And let me tell you that Reevers are like the scariest looking things ever! All I have to say is that the movie was absolutely wonderful and everyone should go and see it. Also I would like to say... "Oh Buddah, I would like a dollie." -For those of you who have seen the movie you will understand that as well!

I will probably post more later. Right now I am watching my niece! So I got to get going! Have a wonderful day!