Monday, October 17, 2005

I've been tagged (and am finally getting around to doing it!)

Okay so yesterday I was tagged by Five Little Ducks and I was going to post after I got off of work but was too tired to do it. So now I am finally getting around to doing it. So here are the rules:

Rules -
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

Okay So my 23rd post was titled "Tragedy In London" on Friday July 08, 2005. I am sure that all of you know what that post was about.

The fifth sentence of that post was "I just can't believe that this happened to the British people."

Man, that brings back memories of just being in shock of what happened in London with the bombings. It was just terribly sad. Especially because it brought back the feelings of the September 11th tragedy.

okay, well I won't depress you all with talking about that. Umm... I guess I got to tag five people. So here we go:

1.) Erik Holtan- because it will be funny to see what his 23rd post, 5th sentence will be. It is probably something that will mentally scar us all.

2.) My Mom- well for her I am going to say her third post, fifth sentence.

3.) A Military Mom- because I just want to!

4.) Assumption of Command- because he didn't do my last tag and I will continue to tag him until he actually does it!

5.) Some Soldier's Mom- just because!

So there we go guys! I did my tag now you better do yours! Just follow the rules! I am sure that some of you will kick my butt later for it! OH WELL!