Friday, September 30, 2005

well it was nice knowing you all..

I just wanted to warn you that i might not be around much longer. I made a couple of comments on my mom's site and I think that when i see her tomorrow she might kill me. So it has been nice knowing you all. I hope you can all make it out to my funeral.

Anyways, I just got home from work. So that means that I am offically on vacation for the next 5 days. I am going to go take Gracie to see my mom tomorrow. And me and my mom are going out shopping for my birthday. Just remember to go over to my sister's site on Monday and wish her a happy birthday as well. I wish that she could be home so that we could share our birthday together but I know that she is doing what she has to do in order to get home in a timely manner.

So if you come to my site on Monday, i will just appoligize now. I might be a little sentimental and weepy on Monday and you might get a nice post that will make you cry. But I miss my sister and wish she could be here to share our birthday. Especially an important birthday like turning 21. I wish she could be home to celebrate that milestone. I don't really care about my birthday. I am just going to be plain old 23. Nothing important or special about that. See that weepyness is starting already.

Well, I just wanted to say that it was nice knowing you. If you don't hear from me for the next five days then please call the police! JUST KIDDING! My mom wouldn't really kill me! Anyways, I will blog more tomorrow morning and then I probably won't blog again until tomorrow night. I will let you all know how the day with my mother went. See you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful night/Saturday!