Friday, September 30, 2005

SPF and more!

Wow two fridays in a row I am participating in SPF! Aren't you so proud of me? Anyways...

Katy wanted us to show pictures of us coming and going. Well, she is just going to have to deal with what i got because:
1.) I live around a bunch of crazy college students. So there was no way I was taking a picture outside because of the bazillion beer bottles and cigarette butts lying around. And...
2.) The outside of my apartment just doesn't look very good.

So I took pictures of me standing in front of both of my entrances. So this will have to do! Of course you know that I have to include Gracie in my SPF! And you thought that you were going to get one cat-free post! Well you were wrong!

This is me and Gracie by the patio door, my husband took these pics so sorry about the poor quality. If I would have done it myself it would have been better:This is picture of me and Gracie standing in front of the front door. My hubby thought it would be funny to take a crooked picture. What a dork:
And here are some pics of Gracie playing/sleeping by the patio door. This was before we found out that she was sick. So that is why she is looking tired:

Oh and if you didn't notice. Yes, Gracie is wearing an Ohio State Buckeyes collar. I wouldn't have it any other way. She is obviously an OSU fan (and a spoiled brat). She has been one from day one:

Okay does anyone notice either of two things:
1.) my hips are freaking huge and...
2.) I look like my mother (if you haven't seen pics of her recently you probably wouldn't notice that one) SCARY!

Well, today is my last day of work and then i am on VACATION for 5 whole days. So i will be blogging more within the next 5 days. See you all later! Have a wonderful day! Oh and if you get a chance go over to my mom's site!