Thursday, September 22, 2005

Introducing the new additon to my family

Well, now that almost everyone knows, I guess I can now tell the rest of you. I am proud to announce that I am...

the proud owner of the cutest kitten ever! Yes as part of my birthday present, my husband got me a kitten. It was free which makes it better. It's name is Gracie, yes it"s a girl. This thing absolutely loves me as well. Whenever it wants to take a nap it will come and find me and purr until I pick it up. She loves to sleep on me and she even follows me around the house some! Right now I am having to blog one handed because she is sleeping on me and Gracie doesn't like it when I take my one hand away from her. As seen here...I just got out of bed so ignore the hair! Just look at the cuteness of the sleeping kitty!

Here is a picture of the two of us taking a nap together yesterday after we got home at 11:30 at night...

And here is a close up of the cutest kitten ever! Welcome home Gracie!Isn't she just the cutest thing ever! Now all I have to do it get her shots, declawed and spayed/nuetered (requirement of our apartment complex)! But none of that will happen until she is a little bit older. She is only a couple of weeks now. Right now i just have to worry about shots.

Oh and if you look closley in the first couple of pictures you can see that I got a hair cut as well yesterday! Man yesterday was a good day!

Well, I have to go get ready for work now. I don't want to leave my little Gracie but it must be done for now! Hope you all enjoyed looking at my newest addition as much as I enjoy having her around! See you all tomorrow for SPF...yes, I am going to play Self Portrait Friday this week! Surprised? Yeah so am I! See you all later!