Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I am still alive...

For those of you wondering, yes, I am still living. I haven't felt like blogging much lately and I haven't had much to blog about. But I decided that I would stop by today to say that I am doing okay. No need to worry about me. I am just fine, just lazy. I am really busy with work and teaching Sunday School and Wednesday night AWANA's. So there hasn't been much time to get my blogging in. Also, with my birthday coming up (October 3rd, same as Michelle's), my husband has decided to give me one present a week until my birthday. I got my first present last week and it was the complete first season of CSI on DVD!!!!! Oh, I was so thrilled to get that! That is my favorite show. I am not to thrilled with CSI-MIAMI and CSI-NEW YORK. I like the original, plus George Eads is hot! You know the guy who plays Nick. And for those of you who do not know who I am talking about here is a little bit of eye candy for you...Can't get much hotter than that! Dang he is good looking. If only i were a few years older and not married...

Oh wait...you are still here? Sorry I was daydreaming. Anyways...George Eads is hot and so i have been spending a lot of time watching CSI on DVD. I am just starting disk five! yeah, it is the only thing that I have been watching for the last week! Other than that i haven't been up to much.

I took my mom out for lunch today! It was for her birthday. I know that her birthday was in August but neither of us had time until today to do it. It was nice. I was also trying to help her upload pics to her blogsite but her computer was being a piece of junk so we will have to work on that some other day. Hopefully tomorrow! Umm....let's see...anything else.....oh YES...
GEORGE EADS IS HOT! (Just had to add that in there again)! Well, that is all i have for now. I will try to update more later.

FCC@V-You need to email me your address. I sent you a card and it got sent back to me. So if you could email me your address that would be great. I don't want you to think that I forgot about you. Just that your card got sent back to me. I think I might have wrote your addy down wrong. So whenever you get a chance email me your addy!

talk to everyone later! Have a good Tuesday!