Friday, September 02, 2005

I almost forgot

I almost forgot that today is SPF. Yes, Self Portrait Friday. So I need to get my pictures posted up. We are supposed to show everyone where we do our relaxing, watch our t.v, whatever. So here it is...

This is my very messy living room! This is picture of the couch where i do my t.v watching (very rarely anymore)

This is my t.v

Yes, there are shot glasses up there. Can you tell that i have no children?

This is me doing my television watching...

Anymore, instead of watching t.v I am playing around on my new computer. I am addicted to this game called World of Warcraft. This is my character....

This is me playing WoW...

Yes, I got a new computer. Hubby decided that it was time because he is tired of having to fight to get to the computer before i do. So we went from this...

To this...

So there you go guys. Hope you enjoyed Self Portrait Friday. I am going to have to get my mom in on these!

Now go over to Katy's site and see who else played!