Friday, August 05, 2005

Three posts in one day

wow, three posts from me in one day. Aren't you guys lucky? Anyways, i just wanted to let you all know that today is my last day at work for the next two days!! That's right I have saturday and sunday off. AMAZING!! Anyways, I will try to post something saturday morning before i leave to go to my niece's b-day party. She turns 4 on the 10th but we are having her b-day party tomorrow. I am taking the camera with me so expect photos from the party to be up either Saturday night or sunday afternoon. Sunday my plans are to either go paintballing with my friend David or go to church with my mom (if paintballing is cancelled). So yeah, get ready for more pics.

On another note, i haven't heard anything from michelle in a few days. I hope everything is going well. She hasn't posted on here yet this week. So pray that everything is okay with her. Mom says that she hasn't heard anything either. Maybe she will call tomorrow seeing as how she usually calls on people's birthdays.

I will let you know what happens. I got to get going to work. I am going to be late...again. was 15 minutes late yesterday because of interstate traffic. I am surprised they haven't fired me yet. I wish they would!!!! See you all tomorrow! Or if you are lucky maybe you will get another post tonight after work!