Friday, August 26, 2005

Self Portrait Friday!

Okay everyone,
It's friday! Which means that it is time for SPF. Today's SPF is supposed to be a picture of us and a friend. So here is mine.....
This is a picture of me and my friend Aaron Greer and Aaron friend Jeremy Rowe (who is sort of my friend). Aaron is on the right and Jeremy is on the left. Aaron and Jeremy were in a christian band called The Witness Protection Program. The band has split up and Aarong has started his own band in which Jeremy is playing drums. This picture was taken at their last concert in Ohio. I miss them both.

Here is the first take of that picture.
Here is a better picture of me and Aaron back when i had long hair and glasses


And here is a picutre of Aarong and Jeremy at work at the last concert they played in Ohio...
Have a good Friday. I will post more later!