Friday, August 19, 2005

Self Portrait FRIDAY

Thank God it is Friday. This week has flown by. Anyways...

Yes folks it is that time again. It's time once again for a thrilling round of

SELF PORTRAIT FRIDAY (Click to go to Katy's site to see the rest of SPF players)


This SPF deals with things that stress you out. So here is what stresses the h-e-double hockey sticks out of me. I don't know if there is enough space on my blogsite to post it all..LOL

Anyways first up... worrying about this girl stresses me out. But I guess in a good way. Can't wait until she gets home.

Second, my bathroom. Me and my husband have seperate bathrooms, and for good reason. My bathroom looks fine from here....

Until you look at the sink....

No matter how many times i clean this thing off, more and more stuff piles up and does anyone else notice that some of that stuff is my husband's? He needs to get his stuff out of there!

The next thing that stresses me out is this one corner in my bedroom (can't believe I am showing this picture)....

This has become the collect all corner. I clean it up and stuff comes back. GRRR!!!

And this is me looking mad at my messiness...

Happy SPF everyone! I will post more later!