Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Not much to say...

well there isn't much for me to say today. I have had a rather uneventful day. I came home from work last night and my loving adoring husband, had traded in a bunch of video games and cd's that he didn't want and bought me a new game for my gameboy advance. It is called WarioWare Twisted. It is fun as all get out. You don't use the keys that much to play the game. You mostly turn the gameboy. It is freaking fun. Michelle will have to try it when she gets home. By the way Michelle, did you get a new gameboy yet? I was just wondering. So yeah, my husband is nice because occasionally he does these kind of things for me. He isn't just nice because he does stuff for me...well, okay that is mostly it! Anyways, two more days of work and then i have Friday off. I am going to look for another job on Friday morning before i go to my mom's house to work on that thing that michelle is dying to know about but i won't even acknowlege that i even read anything about her trying to ask me what is going on. Did that make any sense? Probably not, but my goal is to confuse michelle and make her stop asking me about it. I shouldn't have even said anything.

So yeah, I am going to go to AccuSource friday. It is a temp agency. I was going to go apply at Wal-Mart and get paid like 1 dollar more an hour and work closer to home (that would mean that i would be making $10 per hour) but my husband reprimanded me on that one. He said that i should go to a temp agency and take the tests and everything and have them find me a job with like data entry or something like that since i can type like 40-60 words per minute. I am not sure how many words per minute I can type but i know it is somewhere between 40 and 60. So yeah, he said it would be dumb for me to continue in retail when i can type fast, am semi-computer literate, and I hate retail. I agreed with him and decided that maybe it would be best if I tried to get a job in data entry or a secretarial postion. So yeah, hopefully things work out there. That way I can quite my freaking job and actually make some good money. Or at least more than I am making now.

I have always wanted to have an office job believe it or not. I love to just sit in front of the computer and type all day. Granted what i do now is fun and not work related. I understand that i can't be on the internet all day at a secretarial job. I understand that i can't talk on instant messaging and stuff like that. However, i used to be a high school office aide and used to do a whole bunch of typing and stuff for them. And I loved it. So I am just ready to get out of retail. I am tired of dealing with ungrateful customers all day. Some people can just be so rude at times and it drives me nuts. My tolerance for people has gone down considerable since I have started working in retail. I worked at a pizza place for 5 years and I have worked at my current job for almost two years (it will be two years on September 17). So yeah, I am just ready to get out of there. Can't stand it anymore. While I like most of the people I work with. I hate most of the people that come into that place. You try to help them out as much as you can, and they are so ungrateful for it. If they don't get exactly what they want, when they want it, then they start jumping down your throat. And half the time it is stuff beyond your control. GRRR! Okay, rant over.

So yeah, anyways, i am going friday to try to get a new job. Helping mom with Operation Drive Michelle Nuts Trying to Figure Stuff Out. Then I have to work Saturday and probably Sunday. I have to be at work at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Which means I have to get up at like 5 in order to leave the house by 6:15. So yeah, there will be no posting from me until after I get out of work at 3. So probably around 4 or so I will post something. Okay, well I got to get going. I am going to run over to my hubby's work and see if he is taking lunch today. And see if he wants to take that lunch with me. I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Sorry no picture post today. Maybe tomorrow! Have a nice day everyone.

Oh yeah, go to The National Guard Experiance and find out what is going on. I am highly dissapointed. Although I am sure that Mustang 23 is grateful that he won't have to worry about Beef Jerky Wars anymore!

See you all tommorrow evening!