Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hello Everyone

I am sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days. It is really my husbands fault, as everything tends to be (JK)! Anyways, it is sort of his fault. He went and bought this new computer game called World of Warcraft and I am completely freaking addicted to it. Though of you who are gaming junkies will understand. I went through this when we had City of Heros but then we disconnected that for a while and the reconnected it last week. Well, it was boring because no one plays anymore and i had completely forgotten what I was doing, but i loved the character I had made and therefore wanted to level her up. However, Dev went and bought WoW the other day and I created a character for that, realized how much more fun that was then CoH and decided that it was time to say goodbye to my CoH character (Madame Havoc) and say hello to my WoW character Vrushali (and now Valnar since one of my friends plays on a different server and I had to start a new character so i could play with him and his friends). So yeah, that is why I haven't blogged in a couple of days. I sat in front of this computer, because it was my day off (as is today), and played WoW for 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening. Stupid computer game!!! But I am weaning myself off of it and realizing that I have real people who like me and would like to hear from me, at least that is what i am assuming! Right? Guys? Hello? Oh well...

Anyways, now that i have lost about 90% of my readers because i just bored you all or completely confused you, on to something else. For those of you who don't know my sister has started her own blogsite, guess she doesn't like sharing with me anymore, or just doesn't like me anymore...either way you can visit her here. So go and leave her a nice message as she is having a rough time right now! All I ask is that everyone please be NICE! I know that some people leave mean comments but please, this girl, or any of our soldiers for that matter, are already having a rough time being away from family and friends, they don't need complete strangers and people they know leaving them harse messages. Let's all be adult please, rant over... just stop by and leave a nice encouraging message for my sister. I love her lots and miss her bunches but at least I know that she is okay and will be home in a couple of months!

Erik Holtan seems to be completely fascinated by my sister as he as put a post up about her not once but TWICE. Apparently they are emailing eachother and Michelle is Erik hero. Yes he actually said that. And yes it is SCARY!! Just kidding. Erik is a wonderful guy and a great role model. He has offered to help Michelle out and I am grateful for that. She needs someone over there to talk to. Since Gavin's death she has lost the person that she would go to talk about anything and everything. So I am so glad that Erik is helping her out. Erik, even though you called me scary and frightening, I still think you are a wonderful person and I thank you for all you are doing for our country and all that you are doing for my sister.

Erik actually talked about my sister's blogsite before I did. Man, I am a horrible sister! Oh well, i can't do everything right!

Also my mom is making friends on here as well. She contacted A Military Mom via leaving a comment on her blogsite and told her that I would give A Military Mom my mom's email addy. So now all i have to do is get A Military Mom to give me her email addy so I can give her my mom's email addy. *Wink, Wink* *Nudge, Nudge* *Hint, Hint* Okay... A Military Mom, you need to send me an email and let me know what your address is so i can get my mom's email to you. There.....

Man, the people above better be glad that i link to them A LOT! LOL!
So where are my friends... sadness...oh well, back to WoW!