Tuesday, August 23, 2005

HAHAHAHA

Okay,
So Erik and Mustang 23 are mad at me because I tagged them. Oh well they will get over it! And my mom has started blogging! Could this day get any better?

So yeah, my mom has started blogging. Go check out her site here. And whatever she says about me IS NOT TRUE! My mom has no clue what she is talking about!

Nah, my mom is cool and i am sure that she won't say anything mean about me, because I am her favorite daughter and she loves me alot. And she knows that I would never say anything bad about her *looks to see if mom is reading this*

But seriously, my mom is one cool chick. She has done a lot for me and my sisters. She raised us all to be who we are today (which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it). I love my mom a lot. She has put up with so much stuff and she is still semi-sane. She has just always been there for all three of us and I just am glad to have her as a mom. I couldn't think of anyone else that I would want! I love my mom bunches! She's the greatest! So go check out her blogsite and be nice to her!

Talk to you all later!