Friday, August 05, 2005

another post for friday

wow i have realized that i have been posting everyday this week. that is amazing for me. I think it is because i have a lot more to talk about now. Or just because i have finally figured out that it doesn't matter if people read my blog or not, all that matters is that i am blogging what is important to me. I mostly do this because it is kind of my way to vent sometimes.

Anyways, while looking for a picture for Self Portrait Friday, I came across a photo from my wedding with all three sisters together. If some of you are wondering what all three girls look like, here you go...

This is a picture of (from left to right) me, my older sister Amber and my younger sister Michelle, who was my maid of honor. I am still amazed at how much of a girl Michelle looks like when she is not in her Army uniform. This was obvisouly taken at my wedding on May 15th 2004. It is my favorite picture of me and my sisters together. I think it is the only one i have of all three of us together. I need to get more! But this is my favorite for now!


Sorry about the poor quality on this one. But it is another one of those that i had to take a picture of the picture because it isn't in my computer! When my scanner gets hooked up i will scan them all into the computer. And then you all can enjoy pictures from my wedding and everything else! Aren't you lucky?