Friday, July 08, 2005

Tragedy in London









Yesterday terrorists tried to attack the British. I have one thing to say to them... "Didn't you learn anything from September 11th?" You freaking idiots. None of us are going to stand back and let you bully us... we just take care of the situation. I just can't believe that this happened to the British people. They are handling it extremely well, i think. It just pisses me off that terrorists think that they can just go around bombing public transportation, killing innocent people, and nothing will come of this. All I can say is Remember September 11th? Yeah, you will pay for this as well.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair had this to say:
When they try to intimidate us, we will not be intimidated. When they seek to change our country or our way of life by these methods, we will not be changed. When they try to divide our people or weaken our resolve, we will not be divided and our resolve will hold firm. We will show, by our spirit and dignity, and by our quiet but true strength that there is in the British people, that our values will long outlast theirs. The purpose of terrorism is just that, it is to terrorise people, and we will not be terrorised.
I don't think anyone could have said it better. Terriorists are just a bunch of bullies. And does anyone remember what happened to the bully in elementary/high school? Yeah, he eventually met his match. I think that by picking on the British, terriorism has finally met it's match. In the words of Mustang 23.

The Brits are strong people.

I stand with them, just as they have stood with us
A quick note: I may have to come back and edit this post later. Right now I am letting my emotions speak too much. So if you read this, please don't leave nasty comments about anything. I will more than likely come back and re-write this post when i have a chance to sit down and actually think clearly about this situation. But right now I am getting ready for a four day weekend. NO WORK FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS!!! i got a lot of packing to do because i am going camping. See you all Monday!