Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hmm amazing what you find when you search

so i was going through and reading different people's blog sites and I came across this site. I decided to just read through and see what kind of posts he has on his site and this is what i found. I had been clicking on the links he had and reading a little here and there from the articles. So i clicked on the words "young lady" and it came back to my site. Wow that was a surprise! Makes me wonder where else i made it to on the world of blogsites.

Thank you to this guy for linking to me. I don't know what the hats off was for but...well thanks!

I will let you all know if i find anything else later. I am seriously not doing anything today. Well, except for going with my husband to his family reunion and then off to my parents house to spend time with my dad for father's day.

I will post more later!